Sunday, October 16, 2011

So freaking mad

Yeah, it's hard to remember to post, so this hasn't been update in a while. I'm so freaking mad because my older brothers drew on my justin bieber poster -- the signed one that cost $50 of my own money! Mike and Lucas thought it was SOOOOO funny =( I told mom but she was tired, so she didn't do anything. Maybe if I tell dad or Blaine. Blaine is the only brother that I can trust, and I can't really trust him that much. I DO have a stepbrother, Harrison, who's 21 and I can trust him completely. But, I don't get to see him that much. Also, my brothers said that I am in a phase and pretty soon I will hate JB but how can I hate that georgeous face??
Now that I have gotten SOME of my anger out, I will go tell dad and maybe he will do something....it's hard being the oldest, that I can definitely admit.

3 comments:

Sand Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sand Hunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RG8 said...

oh thanks!!!